The Literacy Alliance On-Demand 2023-2024 Subscription
TMI Education and Gravity Goldberg, LLC are proud to offer the Literacy Alliance On-Demand. Designed specifically for the time-deprived educator, the Literacy Alliance On-Demand subscription consists of an ever-evolving library of archived professional learning workshops on timely best pedagogical practices and is packed with practical content, strategies, and resources. Therefore, engagement in these workshops is sure to better guide and equip the education professional to make the most informed and effective instructional decisions in daily practice.
The Literacy Alliance On-Demand Collection can be purchased:
- individually for $19.99.
- as a full collection for the incredibly low introductory rate of only $129.
- customized organizational subscriptions are available - inquire today at Contact Us.
Don’t delay! Earn your first Literacy Alliance certificate today!
The Literacy Alliance On-Demand: The Collection
The following provides the complete collection of the current Literacy Alliance On-Demand offerings:
- Engaging Students with Reading, Writing, & Thinking Through Personalization, Grades 6-12
- Big Potential: Reading, Writing and Researching in Clubs, 3-8
- Diving In: Immersion Work to Deepen Learning for Learners in Special Education Settings
- It Starts With You: How Leaders Can Build Energy and Excitement Around Professional Learning
- Less is More: How One Text Invites TONS of Teaching & Learning
- Rethinking Revision: Inviting Writers to Revise From Seed to Publication
- Stepping into Levels and Genres: Planning for High Impact Reading Instruction
- Things Fall Apart: Teaching What Matters in Uncertain Times
- Using Read-Aloud and Video-Aloud to Cultivate Community & Conversation, K-6
- Would I Lie to You?: Navigating Reading, Writing, and Research in the Fake News Era
- Centering Joy: How Joy can Become a Radical Embodiment of Liberation in Educational Spaces
- Understanding Foundational Reading Elements: Dev. Oral Comprehension, Phonemic Awareness and Phonics for Early Readers
- Inquiry Across the Curriculum
- Mentor Texts That Multitask: A Less-is-More Approach to Integrated Literacy Instruction (K-8)
- Incorporating Restorative Circles Into Our Classroom Practices
- What About Grammar?
- Rethinking and Re-energizing Research
- How to Build from Student Strengths When Planning for a New Year
- Texts & Conversations That Support Identity, Social Emotional Learning, and Social Justice
- The Interdisciplinary Practitioner: Inviting All Perspectives into Our Classrooms
- Recentering Students: Using Formative Assessments to Confer, Teach Small Groups and Make Instructional Decisions
The Literacy Alliance:
A TMI Education-Gravity Goldberg Partnership
What is the mission of the Literacy Alliance?
Since its inception in 2014, the Literacy Alliance has served as a transformational force to foster optimal learning environments through exemplary ELA literacy curriculum, instruction and leadership that promotes equity, cultural responsiveness and social-emotional wellness in classrooms across the globe. The mission of the Literacy Alliance is simple – to provide timely, research-based and exemplary professional development, so as to ensure that EVERY classroom teacher is confident, comfortable and capable of providing effective literacy instruction for EVERY student they serve.
Dr. Gravity Goldberg is a leading literacy expert, an educational consultant, author, founder of Gravity Goldberg, LLC, and Co-Founder of the Literacy Alliance, along with her Co-Founder, Dr. Brian P. Chinni, CEO/Founder of The Madison Institute (d.b.a., TMI education) and President of ChangeMaker, LLC.
Dr. Goldberg?s most recent books, What Do I Teach Readers Tomorrow? Fiction & Nonfiction (Corwin) and Mindsets & Moves: Strategies That Help Readers Take Charge (Corwin) have been met with great enthusiasm. They have allowed many teachers to make shifts in their practice creating positive impacts for their students. Gravity is co-author of the book, Conferring With Readers: Supporting Each Student?s Growth and Independence (Heinemann). These books show Gravity?s commitment to creating learning environments that are responsive and supportive of students, teachers and leaders alike.
For more information about the 2023-2024 Literacy Alliance membership and related offerings, visit the Literacy Alliance website.