The Power of Alliance!
Virtual and On-Demand Workshops | Customized In-Service
Instructional Resources | Coaching | Consultative Support
TMI Education and Gravity Goldberg, LLC are proud to offer The Literacy Alliance for the 2023-2024 school year. The Literacy Alliance is a transformational force that continues to foster optimal learning environments through exemplary ELA literacy curriculum, instruction, and leadership that promotes equity, cultural responsiveness, and social-emotional wellness in classrooms across the globe.
As a member of the 2023-2024 Literacy Alliance, you and your district/school organization will have access to an extensive collection of membership benefits, including the following professional development solutions to promote exemplary K-12 literacy practices - across ALL content areas.
As a member of the 2023-2024 Literacy Alliance, your district will have access to an extensive collection of membership benefits, including:
- Live/Virtual Workshops. Unlimited "seats" at a minimum of 10 centralized interactive workshops on best literacy practices supporting early-/upper-elementary, middle, and high school classrooms. All sessions are video-recorded for convenient on-demand and sustained access.
- Literacy Alliance ANYTIME! On-demand access to a library of all video-recorded workshops.
- Literacy Alliance Digital Toolkit. District-/school-wide subscription includes:
- Access to all Literacy Alliance ANYTIME! asynchronous video-recorded workshops
- Video-based sample mini-lessons and instructional strategies
- Unlimited on-demand access to recordings of all virtual workshops
- Standards-based curriculum units
- Readings and links to curated resources
- Access to our online community for collegial conversation and exchange of practice
- Parental resources to provide at-home support
- Discounted Books, Book Studies, and In-District Customized Services. All TMI Education-Gravity Goldberg, LLC in-district services, workshops, special events, outstanding professional books and book studies, including the latest publications from founders, Dr. Gravity Goldberg and Dr. Brian P. Chinni, LA Lead Consultant/Specialist and author, Dana Clark, and TMI-GG associates.
2023-2024 Literacy Alliance Centralized Workshop Offerings
The following provides all of our 2023-2024 Literacy Alliance live/virtual workshop offerings. As is our customary practice, all program offerings will align with current NJDOE mandates and initiatives, research-based best pedagogical practices, and member feedback. Please regularly visit our site for updates!
- The Foundational Literacy Series (All New!)
- The Literacy Alliance Authors Workshop Series (All New!)
- Engagement Strategies, 6-12 (Author: Gravity Goldberg) (October 24, 2023)
- Making the Most of Read Alouds, K-5 (Author: Dana Clark) (December 6, 2023)
- The Words That Shape Us: Bite-Sized Phrases That Transform How Kids Think, Feel, and Achieve (January 16, 2024)
Join the Alliance Today!
Support your district's professional literacy growth this year for only $79/teacher!
2023-2024 Literacy Alliance Membership Information
Individual Professional and Student Annual Membership Fee: $199
Organizational (School or District) Annual Membership Fee:
|NO. OF CERTIFICATED STAFF/ADMIN.||ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE|
|51-249||$3950 + $79/Person|
|250-499||$59/Person (District Size of 250 = $14,750)|
|500+||$49/Person (District Size of 500 = $24,500)|
To inquire and inform of your interest in a 2023-2024 Literacy Alliance membership...
More State-of-the-Art Professional Learning for your Organization...
at a Fraction of the Cost!
TMI Education's "Next Generation" Professional Learning Consortium!
And the benefits don’t end there! As a member-district of The Literacy Alliance, your district/school can have discounted access to TMI Education's Professional Learning Consortium (PLC). As a member of the TMI PLC your staff will have access to premium virtual, in-person and anytime, anywhere asynchronous professional development programs, conferences and events in support of topics including, but not limited to: social-emotional learning, executive function, mindful practices, equity/inclusivity, brain-based teaching and learning, current topics/issues in school law, differentiation, technology integration, and more - all for a significantly discounted single annual fee. For more information, please visit TMI Professional Learning Consortium or email [email protected] today!