The Power of Alliance!
Virtual and In-Person Workshops | Centralized In-Service Day Events | Virtual Office Hours
Instructional Resources | Graduate Credit Options | Coaching and Consultative Services
TMI Education and Gravity Goldberg, LLC are proud to offer The Literacy Alliance for the 2021-2022 school year. The Literacy Alliance is a transformational force that continues to foster optimal learning environments through exemplary ELA literacy curriculum, instruction and leadership that promotes equity, cultural responsiveness and social-emotional wellness in classrooms across the globe.
As a member of the 2021-2022 Literacy Alliance, you and your district/school organization will have access to an extensive collection of membership benefits, including: professional development solution to promote exemplary K-12 literacy practices - across ALL content areas.
As a member of the 2021-2022 Literacy Alliance, your district will have access to an extensive collection of membership benefits, including:
- Live/Virtual Workshops. Unlimited "seats" at a minimum of 10 centralized interactive workshops on best literacy practices supporting early-/upper-elementary, middle and high school classrooms. All sessions video-recorded for convenient on-demand and sustained access.
- Live/Virtual "In-Service Day" Events. Two (2) centralized in-service programs exclusively for Literacy Alliance members (10/11/21 and 1/17/22) organized around timely themes and best instructional practices.
- Virtual "Meet Ups". Minimum of five (5) after-school literacy "Meet Up" sessions (approximately one hour), featuring our leading experts/authors and organized around “hot topics” in literacy instruction.
- Live/Virtual "Office Hours". Monthly (Sept.-June) one-hour "Q & A" informal consultative sessions to support your teachers, administrators and parents.
- Customized Virtual Leadership Coaching/Consultation. As a 2021-2022 Literacy Alliance Organizational Member, your district/school leadership team members are provided three (3) hours of customized 1:1 or team-based coaching/consultative services to support the advancement of your strategic plan and related curricular/instructional initiatives.
- Literacy Alliance Digital Toolkit. District-/school-wide subscription includes:
- Access to all Literacy Alliance ANYTIME! asynchronous video-recorded workshops
- Video-based sample mini-lessons and instructional strategies
- Unlimited on-demand access to recordings of all virtual workshops
- Standards-based curriculum units
- Readings and links to curated resources
- Access to our on-line community for collegial conversation and exchange of practice
- Parental resources to provide at-home support
- Discounted Books, Book Studies and In-District Customized Services. All TMI Education-Gravity Goldberg, LLC in-district services, workshops, special events, outstanding professional books and book studies, including the latest publications from founders, Dr. Gravity Goldberg and Dr. Brian P. Chinni, LA Lead Consultant/Specialist and author, Pam Koutrakos, and TMI-GG associates.
2021-2022 Literacy Alliance Centralized Workshop Offerings (schedule and registration to be available on of before July 1st)
The following provides the ten (10) planned 2021-2022 Literacy Alliance live/virtual workshop offerings. As is our customary practice, all program offerings will align to current NJDOE mandates and initiatives, research-based best pedagogical practices and member feedback.
- How to Build from Student Strengths When Planning for a New Year
- Texts & Conversations That Support Identity, Social Emotional Learning, and Social Justice
- Recentering Students: Using Formative Assessments to Confer, Teach Small Groups and Make Instructional Decisions
- Centering Joy: How Joy can Become a Radical Embodiment of Liberation in Educational Spaces
- Understanding Foundational Reading Elements: Developing Oral Comprehension, Phonemic Awareness and Phonics for Early Readers
- Incorporating Restorative Circles Into Our Classroom Practices
- Mentor Texts That Multitask: A Less-is-More Approach to Integrated Literacy Instruction (K-8)
- Inquiry Across the Curriculum
- What About Grammar?
- Teaching Students to Use Craft Moves Across the Writing Process (and Across Text Types)
Join the Alliance Today!
Support your district's professional literacy growth this year for only $79/teacher!
2021-2022 Literacy Alliance Membership Information
Individual Professional and Student Annual Membership Fee: $199
Organizational (School or District) Annual Membership Fee:
|NO. OF CERTIFICATED STAFF/ADMIN.||ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE|
|51-249||$3950 + $79/Person|
|250-499||$59/Person (District Size of 250 = $14,750)|
|500+||$49/Person (District Size of 500 = $24,500)|
To inquire and inform of your interest in a 2021-2022 Literacy Alliance membership...
More State-of-the-Art Professional Learning for your Organization...at a Fraction of the Cost!
ChangeMaker: TMI Education's "Next Generation" Professional Learning Consortium!
And the benefits don’t end there! As a member-district of The Literacy Alliance, your district/school can have discounted access to TMI Education's ChangeMaker Professional Learning Consortium. As a member of the ChangeMaker Professional Learning Consortium your staff will have access to premium virtual, in-person and anytime, anywhere asynchronous professional development programs, conferences and events in support of topics including, but not limited to: social-emotional learning, executive function, mindful practices, equity/inclusivity, brain-based teaching and learning, current topics/issues in school law, differentiation, technology integration, and more - all for a significantly discounted single annual fee. For more information, please visit ChangeMaker or email [email protected] today!